GIORGIO'S HOUSE DIRECTIONS
Buenos Aires Travel Blog› entry 7 of 24 › view all entries
June 25th, 2009 – by: WarrenRodwell
FROM EZEIZE AIRPORT - Buenos Aires, Argentina
* Take a i) Taxi or ii) the Bus & the Subway
- Ask the TAXI price beforehand & just say "Acoyte Rivadavia"
- Avenida Rivadavia 5012. Please ring the bell of piso 7
* By BUS (Manuel Tienda Leon), there is one every hour
- Get off at the last stop : RETIRO
- 40-50 minutes depending on traffic
- At Retiro, 150 metres from bus terminal
- Take the Underground (Subte) Line C.
- Change trains at Avenida de Mayo.
- Connect with LINE A (Carabobo Direction)
- Get off at ACOYTE.
- Exit the Underground
- You should be in Avenida Rivadavia
- Giorgio's House is at number 5012 (50 seconds walk)
- Please ring the bell at Piso 7
SOME ADVICE FROM GIORGIO:
- Purchase the 10 ways underground ticket (11 pesos)
- Don't change much more money than needed at airport to get to city centre
- Airport exchange rates are very bad. Bank rates downtown much much better
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!