Tea time?

Canterbury Travel Blog

In Canterbury

Was the Queen already looking forward to having the traditional cup of tea with us? ... Not sure about that but nevertheless we were keen on visiting Windsor Castle in Windsor after strolling through the lovely town of Canterbury in the morning.

Lucky us, the royal family had to stay behind the thick and dignified walls of this beautiful castle because the symbolic flag was waving high above the tower.

Although we didn’t meet the British royals we had a joyful time around the castle’s grounds - a creative imagination is often advantageous, too. ;-)

Later we arrived at the capital city just in time for a huge but tasteful dinner. On this first evening I was still able to finish off my mates’ potatoes and beans. … The only problem was that we should have a few more of these disproportionately dishes (we’re not used to) during the upcoming week. Honestly, I’m sometimes not that sad about the fact we’re not able to foresee our future too precisely… ;-)

tomassgringo says:
I wish you could foresee the future....I have a couple of questions about my future!! haha
Posted on: Jun 15, 2009
sylviandavid says:
What!!! the Royals didn't rush out and invite you to tea???!!! They probably regret it now!!! Sylvia
Posted on: Jun 14, 2009
KeikoCreative says:
I have been to Canterbury, I fall in love with the cornish pasty there:P Ha ha instead of traditional English tea break - tea with scones:P
Posted on: Jun 13, 2009