UK - watch out ;-)

Eisenhuttenstadt Travel Blog

Chalk cliffs near Dover
Heading to London should become an unforgettable trip to one of the most popular metropolises in Europe!

No doubt, I had heard more than a couple of interesting facts about this place but seeing a busy, exciting and multi-faceted city like London with my own eyes was the welcome chance of tasting one terrific piece of the ‘destinations you have to go’ cake.

I have to admit that I’m not born for living the big city life every day but nonetheless I always like these excursions to a different world.
So, I was absolutely keen on this short trip that would include visiting a few pretty famous spots and experiencing totally new insights into the life on the island in north-western Europe.

The trip begun in the evening of the 21st March: after the group of us had sat back in the coach’s comfy seats we went towards Calais from where the ferry would bring us to Dover - welcome to the United Kingdom!

The excitement was growing and growing because there were heaps of brilliant places and people waiting for us!

sarah_82 says:
Im going to London in 2 weeks. Can't believe I've waited 26 years to go somewhere thats only a 45 minute flight away....
Posted on: Jun 24, 2009
sylviandavid says:
Sooooooo Happy to see you featured! Good Job! Sylvia
Posted on: Jun 14, 2009
reikunboy says:
Kora congrats on the feature
Posted on: Jun 14, 2009