Sushi, Rehearsal Dinner, and a Wine Bar

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Fun day!  We got up relatively early and headed down to the pool in hopes of securing a spot....not as easy as we thought.  All the seats were taken already (it was around 10:30am) and we wandered all the pools before Brett finally spotted a place where people were leaving. Thank heaven!  We ordered a couple drinks, had a sandwich, and enjoyed the Las Vegas heat!

We ended up going in and getting ready, figuring we would hit my favorite sushi joint and surprise Hiro, my sushi chef!  We called my friend Kim and she met up with us there.  Had a quick lunch and we had to head off to Lisa and Ben's rehearsal dinner/party.  I was excited to see Lisa since I didn't get to see her last night at the bachelorette party!

We met up with Lisa and the gang at the hotel and I got to meet her family and some of Ben's family as well.  Soon people started to go off and listen to the music so we said our goodbyes and headed back to our hotel.  We figured we might check out a wine bar or something when we got a call from Kim and she mentioned there was a wine bar at the new M resort.  We headed over there for a bit and had a blast trying a bunch of different wines.  It's a pretty cool concept - buy a $25 card and choose 1 oz, 3 oz, and 5 oz pours - all prices vary, some as low as $2.

Las Vegas