Leaving Las Vegas

Las Vegas Travel Blog

We ended up in Las Vegas much longer than we intended so we could help out Michelle with some computer related stuff and next thing you know, we are headed to lunch and to visit a mutual friend to see how the construction on her house has progressed.  I had not seen her in over a year so it was pretty amazing to see how the house looked now that everything is in (the last time I was there, the fixtures had not been put in, nor all the flooring).  She has some of the most amazing views of Las Vegas - can't wait to see how beautiful it looks at night!

After leaving there, we went back to Michelle's house and finished up working on her computer and memory card stuff.  We looked at the clock and it was almost 5pm!  We made the decision to forego trying to drive to the Solvang area as we would be driving all night.  We decided to stop at one of my least favorite places in the world...Bakersfield. LOL

We said our goodbyes to Michelle and headed on our way, with one pitstop first! LOL. Had to get a Capriotti's sandwich before leaving Vegas.  A Bobbie for me and a Capistrami for Brett! Yum!

Las Vegas