Tubingen Travel Blog

It is a long weekend this weekend as monday is a holiday here. I have had almost no luck at meeting anyone (at least that will be here this week) so I am, yet again, in my room. Its so beautiful here, but without someone to share it with its getting frustrating to say the least. I heard some people speaking english last night, and I got all excited, but they basically told me I am not in their group and they don't want to talk to me. *sigh* I can't wait until the 3rd of June though, I guess there is going to be a 'party' of sorts where a lot of germans and americans go to meet and talk. I hope at least then I can find someone.

I would really like to start to travel too, but again, not alone. Any advise would be awesome :)

Hopefully my next entry will be a happier one eh? Haha...

Work is fun though, I get to use some sweet equipment and I fit in great there. Yest. I tried to make my first samples of nanotubes...unfortunatly it did not work, but I am hopeful for this week to show something :)
lauro says:
there is a travbuddy meet up in heiedelberg in june! if you are interested contact: www.travbuddy.com/larrys

i wont be able to attend as i am far from heidelberg and just got back from se asia!
Posted on: May 30, 2009