I experienced the Outrigger's new spa Navasana

Phuket Travel Blog

Warm Welcome
It was really good to have another world-class spa here in the south of Phuket island. As I personally do like to do the spa and the time for Outrigger Serenity Terraces Resort to finish its wellbeing centre has come, I called to book a package.

The Navasana in my eyes looks like city spa that the resort kind, I like its concept though. Ja, the receptionist told explained when we met that the concept is about the time, Past, Present, and Future. They use the tree, the sun and the moon as a symbol for each.

The place and the equipments all meet the standard. The treatment room was clean and well decorated. I spent 2 hours having the treatments for Mindfulness package that includes the massage and the Thai herbal scrub. It was wonderful and I realized the time flied so fast again.

The staff here was very nice and attentive. After session Ja recommended me to try some more treatments that are their signature. I promised myself to spend my next time on that. Reiki, Crystal or Lomi Lomi.

It was so good to just lie down and have someone help relieve my stress. Can't wait for my next free time.

PS Thanks everyone. You made my day so special!
The massage bed