Boracay of the North

Cagayan Valley Travel Blog

The beach is called "Angib", it's not yet fully developed but the beach is just so beautiful, with a picturesque view of mountains.

What to see or do in this beach:
- Crystal clear blue, green water
- White sand and blue sky, it's like i'm swimming in the beautiful island of Boracay
- on the way to the beach you'll see hills, some rocks, trees and other wonders of nature
- Play water sports like jet ski, frisbee, volleyball, banana boat, etc. But bring your own equipment, they don't have rentals for those.
- Karaoke, yes they have a couple of these machines in each cottages, so bring lots of 5 peso coins!
- there are vendors around the area selling ice cream, we saw one selling lobsters, bought it for Php400. That's a great deal!
And because of that, I was able to eat lobsters for the first time, so yummy!

The disadvantages of this beach are:
- very far (if you don't mind long driving to get to this place, go for it!)
- no decent shower, toilet and bathroom
- no available rooms for overnight stay
- no available store nearby (so better bring all the necessities including the utensils for cooking, plate, cups, etc.

Angib Beach

My aunt and her son wanted to buy a car to be used going to and from the office. My cousin spotted on a hyundai black sports car and he wanted his mom to buy it for him. The car's owner is I think korean who lives in Cavite. They talked to one guy from the shop and negotiated with him the price. My aunt got the number to contact and we left the shop without the car coz the deal wasn't finalized yet, I think up till now they're still negotiating.

Anyways, going back to my Lolo's house, we had another pancit for snack. For the dinner, we had bulalo, pancit (again!) and the lobsters. I enjoyed the lobsters, it was steamed w/ Sprite to soften the meat inside and to add up a little sweetness to it, it was very meaty! Yummy!

lobsters
lobsters
me with the lobsters.
me with the lobsters.
Establishments selling sports cars…
Establishments selling sports car…
alpha romeo
alpha romeo
audi
mini cooper, my bros fave
mini cooper, my bro's fave
mr. beans car