Shenzhen land of young people and trees

Shenzhen Travel Blog

downtown
shenzhen was very cool city indeed.;. very new and lots of trees everywhere.. when we arrived at our hostel it was great cuase it was like a european hostel.. and we had our veryown european room mate who only stayed for one day maybe or just moved to another room cause he didnt like us. hahah but the hostel was by a market which we went shopping for our dinner... but before that we headed downtown which was a pretty typical chinese downtown.. we had alittle lunch and walk around a bit.. there were actually some street walkers in the daytime! and they were trying to solicite us hahah then people trying to sell jegs rolexes etc.. we didnt spend much time downtown since we didnt like shopping and crowds that much. so we headed back to our hostel.. bought our food and cooked diner... all in all it was a good day..
ops0123 says:
HI !when will you visite SZ again!
Posted on: Nov 17, 2010
RJ82 says:
lol im sure youve been to all these places nic. gotta alot of catching up to do with blogs and pics.. stay tuned. =]
Posted on: Jun 11, 2009
Ape says:
Hey man, give me more! ;) Btw, how come Shenzen and Guangzhou are like way off the Google Maps thingy?? It's weird. Google never lets me down, but this is just wrong! Ah well! Keep it up mate, I need to travel through your stories!
Posted on: Jun 11, 2009