Just boring airport

Moscow Travel Blog

travelers
its was supposed to be a boring stay at the airport something like 5 hours in the transit zone but it was everything but this or how you say it in english. my plane from warszawa to moscow made some weird movements when approaching to the airport and it was even weirder when we saw the runway. the plane was all bumpy and jumpy and when we touched the ground we had to lift back up because the left wing almost hit the runway.. all the women were crying and screaming and i was just  like ooooo im so cool and not scared at all.. ahhaha (written by RJ) in fact i was praying to GOD to save us from the plane crash... but we made it at the airport.. there was nothing to do just boring shops and cafes.. then i saw this woman from the plane and she was looking for her flight to ULAN BATOR. i helped her and then we talked the whole 5 hours chatting  up life in Mongolia etc. cause she was in poland for 2 years and she was heading back home. then i went to my plane and she went her way!. it was nice unexpected experience in this boring stupid airport.  (blog written by RJ dictated by Grzechu )
Real_PeaceWarrior says:
and they say flying is the safest form of transport!
Posted on: Jun 24, 2009
sincitytraveler says:
Now that I know this I will take RJ as my personal assistant on trips so he can type my blogs as I dictate to him while getting a massage! LMAO! Wow so you got off to a scary start! Sorry to hear that.
Posted on: Jun 24, 2009
flying_dolphin7 says:
Ahh this is what you going to tell me last night the little bit "crash" while the plan in Moscow;(
It's scary huh!!!