Moskva-sheremetevo-airport: problems here again

Moscow Travel Blog

last breakfast in HK

After leaving the hostel, we got to the airport inn Hongkong. The girls at the check-in couldnt print my bording pass for my second flight from Moscow to Warszawa, but i was more like: i dont give a sh...t, i will worry about that there. And so we said good bye to each other and i left for Moskva and RJ for Vegas. After more than 10 hrs of flight i landed and my adventure with the Moscow Sheremetevo airport started again. I headed to the transit counter, but they had problems again. The closer the flight to Poland was the more ppl for this flight appeared there with the same problem as mine. And the women there seemed to be not capable to print the borning passes. We were like 10-12 ppl there and the printing of the passes took them 1,5 hour! Wow, great score! And we waited there politely... well not really, according to fact that Poles get easily angry when the burocratic problems appear. We started to be pushy but the russian airport crew seemed to be even more slowly. They called several persons and each next bording pass that they managed to print out seemed to be bigger problem. Finally they managed it and we got to the effin plane. So that's the end of my first AWESOME Asia trip.

Well, almost...