Chased by animals!

Kuala Lumpur Travel Blog

Whoooaaa!
This is the second day, hopefully without rain. In the morning we ate in chinatow and then we called Joseph from our hotel, cos it was impossible to call him or text from our phones. We made an appointment at McDo, coz - as u maybe know already - all filipinos LOVE all chain-trash-food-restos;). Until that time we had still 2 hrs. We went to Merdeka sq. and saw all the main buildings over there. Had some pics on the elevated metro and rested in the small park. Then we headed back to the McPoison. As we were there, we ordered fries. No hamburger, cheesburger or other shit but the regular fries. U might have ur thoughts why? - It's just the rice over there. Rice is chasing me every day, in the morning, noon and evening. Always and everywhere we eat rice.
ministery of sth.
And im fed up with it! I WANT PATATOES or BREAD! But not that sweet white almost bread. I want normal dark bread - and without sugar, please!
As we got fries - Joseph appeared.
we rode metro to Sentral stn. and visited the Lake Garden with all those cool places over there like Birds garden and so on. On the way back to town we saw the small monkeys trying to get bananas - which were put on the ground - by somebody. And we started to play with the monkeys, we gave them bananas and they came to pick them up from our hands. then we went to Petronas, and the mall over there. Joseph invited us for lunch - malay traditional and it was really good. Then we went our - oh gosh, was it hot outside! - to take some pics of the towers in the daylight.
RJ and Joseph wnated to watch some movie, so we got to the cinema and 'experienced' Transformers. After the movie we were again outside to have pics of Petronas at night. Then Joseph invited us to his place - he wanted to cook dinner! Im so proud of him, he didnt knoe how to cook, but he learnt in the last 2 or 3 months. So we went there had some beer and Joseph cooked filipino meal - it was adobo with chicken, shrimps and rice. And it was good:) [When u guys will be in KL force him to cook for yu!] ;)))
we got back to the hotel with the last train - lucky we again;)
RJ82 says:
the monkeys were hellarius!
Posted on: Jul 10, 2009