AsiaChinaBeijing

Beijing again..

Beijing Travel Blog

written again by RJ

we can back around midday from badaling.. and went to the weird building called the tv headquarters whcih looked like a piece of shit accoriding to jegs.. then we went back to the hostel becuase Rj was like OOoOO look at me im so tired. ahah not really.. then in the evening we went to see the temple in qianmen station or plaza place to see the monuments and famous street at night.. which was like a made up fake downtown area.. almost like las vegas...but a bit better and more chinese people cause it was in china.. but otherwise very american..Unitedstatian like... then we went back to hostel where we went to sleep i guess.. jegs wants me to write more stuff here so we have a picture on the page so here is some more words..

Written by me=Jegs=Grzechu:
As u can see, RJ is so lazy even when writing, that he never uses CapsLock. I had to beat him on his head, kick on his face and punch on his cheek to force him to use dots! so please forgive him 'badaling' which stands for 'Badaling' and 'china' for 'China'. ;)
RJ - vel Mocca Belly mixes up also who's telling what, that's why sometimes the teller in his stories is 'me' after two lines again 'we' or another person... whatever, u have to forgive it all to MB ;) .

:P:P:P

p.s.
peace bro!
KeikoCreative says:
Ha ha a piece of shit!!!:P I think is cool from your close shot! ha ha ha:D
Really very lively over there:P
Where is your some more words?? Is there more to it:P
Posted on: Jun 21, 2009