A flight delay and a very cold airport!

Bangkok Travel Blog

Arrived in to Bangkok after what seemed like forever, but we had to wait like 7 hours in BKK for a flight to Phuket.

bangkok looked sunny outside, but inside the airport was freezing we met a woman from canada and she had been in thailand for ages so she was telling us her stories and best places to see, we all had a little sleep on the most uncomfortable airport chairs ever but when we woke up it was almost time to go, I was a bit hungry so bought a sandwhich which i thought was pretty funny, it had all the crusts cut off and it said ham and cheese on the front of the sandwhich so i asumed it was ham and cheese together but one was ham and the other was cheese lol I'm not sure why I found that funny (first taste of food in thailand) lol.

Fell asleep on the air asia flight to phuket, it was a short and smooth flight with a nice amount of leg room. :)

chauffeurlinks says:
Thanks for sharing this post.

Anybody have idea about the latest updates or situation in Bangkok, Thailand. Actually I am going to plan my tour to Krabi, Thailand.

Thanks in advanced for help...
Posted on: May 20, 2010
krabivilla says:
In Thailand BBQ king is the best in sandwiches making.
Posted on: Mar 18, 2010
Vikram says:
You'll be surprised to know that that's how a lot of sandwiches are sold in Asia - with the crusts off. People consider it value for money if they don't include the crusts. :)
Posted on: May 22, 2009