PaRtY NiGhT !

Koh Phi Phi Travel Blog

We ate at a nice western restaurant that night and I got fried asparugus and penne pasta plus 2 mai tais everybody else had singha beers lol.

We had such a laugh that night and it ended up being another crazy party night, with buckets of drink, pictures, music and dancing... we all did the fire limbo :), charleigh even jumped the fire rope and we all had so much fun !

the way back - ooooooooopssssss we spent most of our money and didnt have enough for a water taxi plus there were none anywhere in sight, so silly us decided we would try to walk it ! apparently 45 mins walk through the jungle.... oh and drunk !

I think we found a police officer along the way who we started talking to I dont think he was too impressed. hehe.

We had been walking about 15 mins and passed a man sitting on his deck and for some strange reason asked him if he had a boat... lol he didn't (siting in the middle of the jungle and he's going to have a boat ... lol funny!) :)

further along the way ... walking across rocks I slipped and gashed my arm open :( oh and my feet, i think I automatically sobered up ! but I couldn't feel it and was just laughing.

Charleigh lead the way back to Blake and faiths hotel, lucky we knew where it was, where we cleaned it all up and I was fine after that ... it just hurt a bit by then, we ended up in the sea that evening aswell :) needless to say it was 7:30am before we got back that morning but we did have some very funny memories.

uummmm im not even sure  lol
uummmm im not even sure lol