Goodbye London

London Travel Blog

here we come !

I got to the airport early in the morning but as its been a long time since I have flown from Heathrow had a bit of trouble finding Charleigh, but when I eventually did, Myself, Charleigh, Simi and Chris all sat down for some tea and a chat before check - in ... I don't think I'd quite woken up properly as I left my mobile phone sitting on the table as we got up to leave, luckily Chris picked it up for me and all was not lost, lol.

We left the men at security and said our goodbyes, of course the metal detector went off just as it always does when I walk through, although I really thought I would be safe this time as I was wearing a baby blue tracksuit, flat shoes and no jewlery but I just couldnt avoid it I think it must have been the zipper on my tracksuit, well the buzzer went off and I got searched.

We boarded our plane ready for a looooong journey to thailand.

Etihad airways were actually quite good though although I hate flying and can never get comfortable they did a very good job at trying to make the flight as pleasant as possible.

Goodbye England !!!

Vikram says:
LOL - does anyone in England or Australia even fly BA and QF these days?! IT appears it's really all about Etihad and Emirates Airlines! But you're right about service - the middle eastern airlines have a lot of money to spare.
Posted on: May 22, 2009