Day 1-2

Bangkok Travel Blog

I arrived in Bangkok after a grueling 20 hour flight out of Denver. After being question, probed about the swine flu I arrived at my hostel at 3am in the morning.. Upon checking in Idiscoveredthat I missed book my hostel for the following night (21st) and not for the 20th. The person was at the checking counter spoke very little English however was very helpful and found another hostel that I could stay at. Oh if you ever think about drinking the water in Thailand ....... Don't. It was 3 in the morning and I drank a little and well.... Need I say more? Anyway the following day I spent most of it resting and dealing with my new little friends in my intestines. It was not all bad becuase later that night I ened up meeting some cool people at my hostel and going out to RCA in Bangkok. For those who know me, I tore up the dance floor... Or what little dance floor there was. I stayed out all night and had a wonderful time.
Day 2
I didn't know just how humid Thailand was until today. Anyway it was was well worth seeing the reclining budda, the grand palace, and some other places I struggle to pronounce. The best part however was the yuk yuk rode home in the pouring rain. For anyone who has been to thailand you can't help but notice them. Imagine a 3 wheeled motorcycle with a place in the back hat seat 3-3 or so. Compone that with aggresive drivi g and chaos and you have Thailand drivers. Seriously, the traffic, smog, and driving is something you have to see to believe. Any way I have pictures to accompanying all of the pertainate things. I will upload them when I get to a computer. I'm typing all of this from my iPhone and I'm sure my grammar is suffering.
Sept922 says: