A nice stop in the German countryside

Waldbronn Travel Blog

Tools everywhere

I have always been very spontaneous and when I woke up this morning I didn't know where I would spend the night and the coming weekend. I had an idea that I either would drive towards Munich or Andorra; two places that I earlier had enjoyed.

During the day I decided to go for Munich, so when I left work at 6pm I drove towards Liege and headed south from the road toward Luxembourg because I wanted to drive another way than usual. After 3hours and 45 minutes I ended up close to Karlsruhe. I let my GPS find a hotel and I ended up in Reichenbach Were I checked in for the night.

The restaurant was still open but as in all small villages everything closes just after dark (what do these people do in the winter time?) As I entered everybody had left and I was alone with two sweet and young waitresses and my tasting of two new beers. That it became two was due to fact that one of the waitresses forgot what I ordered and she brought the wrong beer. But with a smile on her face she said that I just could have to other one after the first. I laughed and followed her advice.

Chokk says:
I guess it was just one of those days!
Lucky me:)
Tables ready for the next day
Tables ready for the next day
Cozy
Cozy
The train station just outside my …
The train station just outside my…
Rebuilding the Hotel
Rebuilding the Hotel
Welcome to the hotel
Welcome to the hotel
Waldbronn Hotels & Accommodations review
Weinhaus Steppe Hotel & Restaurant
I entered the building site which looked like a building site quite late German country time: I know by experience that it is not a good idea to searc… read entire review
Waldbronn