Journey North to Lutefisk and Lefsa

Minneapolis Travel Blog

Beth and Adrian at Britt's Pub

A few months ago, Adrian (acowboy) emailed me about phenominal airline prices from Arizona to Minnesota. How could I say no to that? Adrian even asked a co-worker, Beth, if she wanted to come with....knowing that she had friends and family in Minnesota.

I had to work my second job, but  I met up with Adrian and Beth at Britt's Pub http://www.britspub.com/
 thursday night afterward. We had a great time catching up with each other, and talking about TB Meet Ups. Adrian had just come back from San Francisco, and unbeknownst to me, had also brought all the cold, wet, overcast weather with him as well! Ahahhahahhahhahahahaha! Well, we need the rain here, so it was all good for me!

Adrian's friend Beth is pretty witty herself, and we got to see Beth and take pictures before she got her haircut.

Sharing a cold one
We also had fun meeting some people in the bar, and teasing our waittresses. We kept getting new waittresses, because they all wanted to go home! I guess my jokes really are that bad!!!!

The fun did not end at Britt's Pub, as we ended up walking down Nicollet Mall, taking pictures of "designer" sewer covers (should be in acowboy's blog) and eventually made our way to The Local http://www.the-local.com/, an Irish Pub just a stone's throw from Britt's. It seemed that half of Britt's patrons had this same idea. So at the Local, we shared conversations and drinks with those we had already met at Britt's, and with some new patrons from The Local.

All in all it was a fun night, and I was glad that Beth was sober enough to drive as Lord Mike had one too many shots of Jamison to get behind the wheel!

Lord_Mike says:
It's all in the beer! Ahahahhahahhahaha!
Posted on: May 18, 2009
Quest says:
and where's the lutefisk and lefse? LMAO....
Posted on: May 18, 2009
acowboy says:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... thanks for leaving all the "other" details out... = )
Posted on: May 16, 2009