quick stop, drive by

Miami Travel Blog

stopped off in Miami to say hello to the family.

They were on the way to dinner and invited me to come along.  It was a group of 9.  You would think that family would have more to say, but it was just as if.....you know...we talk every day.

We don't talk every day, but the conversation was just boring.

How are you doing?  When did you get here?  When do you leave?  When will you be back?

No substance.....

None the less, went to dinner.  The restaurant was pretty close by.  Bahama Breeze was the name.  The people working there were very nice.  The allowed us to wait by the bar while a table was made from the trees next door....no, not really, but the wait was almost 1 hour.

When we were seated the waiter came and did the usual.  I must say everything seemed long this evening.  We did have to ask the waiter to rush one of the plates, my cousing was on call and of course, he had to get called away.

Everything else came out and some plates were hot, and some only luke warm.

Let's just excuse them and say the cooks were all sick this evening.

Then after dinner back to the house.  Used the computer to check and see if my flight would be on time.  Left Miami about 11pm to Fort Lauderdale.

Miami Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Great Atmosphere, feels like you are on an a caribbean island. Only it was a bit large. I have never seen a restaurant on an island that seats 200 p… read entire review
photo by: ellieperla