Coming Soon.....

Leicester Travel Blog

I’m getting excited, two weeks today I’ll be on my way to Thailand.  These last few week before I go seem to be dragging a bit – think I’ve been counting down the days at work for a bit to long, a lot to long I’m sure my colleagues would say!.  Truth be told I think I’d have to agree, I think I’ve actually been counting down and planning the next escape since about a month after I returned from my last trip.

I’m full of that nervous buzzy excitement at the moment, can’t wait to go and not sure what awaits me.  I would have thought that some of my experiences from last year would have taught me to think before I act but I still have an impulsive streak, book now worry about it if it doesn’t happen later.  In theory I’m off to do a TESOL course followed by a teaching placement, but truth be known I’m not entirely convinced that the place I’ve booked is legitimate.  Just working on the assumption that I’ll have enough money to get by for a while and enjoy myself anyway if its not!

So this is it, the start of another adventure, life as it happens, through my eyes…….

(See the original post at julieamaycock.wordpress.com )