My Cape Adventure Garden Route Safari

Cape Town Travel Blog

It has always been my dream to visit South Africa, I have read and heard so much about South Africa’s natural beauty and wanted to experience it for myself.

I did some research on the internet to find the best local packages at an affordable price. This is when I came across , one of Jenman African Safaris website filled with many great local tours and accommodations.

Finding the perfect tour for me was a breeze as I stumbled across Cape Adventure Garden Route Safaris - a safari perfect at highlighting many great places such as Albertinia, Oudtshoorn, Plettenberg Bay, Swellendam, Knysna and Cape Town.

Immediately I sent through an enquiry and got a response before the day had ended. By the end of the week I had my tour booked and was very impressed by the professional Jenman sales consultant. My itinerary was sent to me and all was in place.

We went on a 5 day tour of the some of the greatest highlights along the garden route in South Africa – the tour was filled with rich African culture, scenery and some of the most amazing wildlife. The Jenman guide was brilliant – he was clued up on basically everything, he answered all our questions perfectly. Besides his incredible knowledge he was easy to get along, too.

The group we travelled with made our tour – they were all very friendly and we laughed and had so much of fun everyday.

The highlight of my trip was definitely the Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn and Tsitsikamma Forest. I thought I would get stuck in those caves and was happy once I was out there again – but what an adventure! Tsitsikamma is almost like one of those rainforests you see in the travel books – purely fantastic!

I can definitely recommend Jenman Safaris to anyone!