A day of relaxation

Bangkok Travel Blog

Our first day ont he boat was very relaxing.  We hung out in the sun, read our books, played ping pong, and explored the boat a bit.  Tonight was formal night so I wore my suit and we had our picture taken by the ship photographers.  If it's a good shot I'm sure we'll get it and I'll try and post it.

For dinner I tried Salmon rowe (fish eggs) which was suprisingly good.  A bit salty.  The rest of dinner was great too.  Lobster bisque, a salad, and veal farfalle (bowtie pasta).  I skipped dessert because I was full.

After dinner we saw part of a show on the main stage.  It was a Vegas style collection of music and dancing which I couldn't get into.  We left and walked around the ship trying to find where everone was at.  The boat was dead.  There is one club on the ship that is a bit hidden and I'm hoping that's where the party is at.  Unfortunatly we haven't found where it's at yet.

We went to bed a little early.  Kim's nose was stuffed up a bit so I was hoping a good nights rest would help.  Also we have a full day in Singaport tomorrow so that's another good excuse for being party poopers.
Bangkok