Peer Factor

Nha Trang Travel Blog

It's official. We are the worst singers on the boat.

I got Kim on stage last night.  With our rendition of Drink the Wine we managed to inch ahead of the other worst singers.  This accomplishment earned us another bottle of pretty bad champaign.

Today was a boat day.  I've been reading some CIA spy novels so a day of reading is perfect.  We spent the day on the deck, drinking beer, reading, and listening to MP3's.  We had made plans with some friends we met.  Trivia at 3:45, drinks at 7, dinner at 8, and Peer Factor at 9.  We lost at trivia, and drinks were great.  We've been hanging out with a couples from Scotland Ross & Ann, Suzie & Tim from Austrailia, and Michelle & Lee from Washington DC.  They're a hoot.

We've been such celebrities on our ship.  We were the champions for Scary-o-kee (think really bad keraokee) with our rendition of Ebony and Ivory and Drink the Wine.  We've played jeopardy a few times and have won 4 bottles of champaign for various events.  Because of all that we (including our new friends) were approached to participate in Peer Factor.

Peer Factor is a game where there are two teams (Kim & I with Lee & Michelle vs. Ross, Ann, Suzie, and Tim) that compete.  Michelle and Ann competed in a blackjack dealing competition. Lee and Tim had to put boxer shorts on wearing boxing gloves.  Kim and Suzie had to spin pizza dough.  Ross and I had to wear a large clown outfit and have big balloons stuffed all around us.  The final competition was doing a Michael Flatley style irish jig with the ship dancers.

This was a ton of fun.

cotterb says:
I can't post pictures right now so I'll have to do that when we get to Taiwan. It will be great.
Posted on: Oct 24, 2007
Its official. We are the worst si…
It's official. We are the worst s…
Nha Trang