Another day of relaxation

Singapore Travel Blog

I think I got Kim too drunk last night.  We ended up spending most of the day in the hotel room.  I read another book and watched a little television since she was under the weather.

At 3pm they had a wine tasting which was very informative and fun.  We tried two white wines, two red wines, and a desert wine.  All of them were great but I'm definatly a fan of white over red.

Later we played Jeopardy on the ship.  There were only two teams there, Kim & I, and then another woman.  While I'm sure we would have beat the other lady the cruise staff was having a good time with things and we all just yelled out answers.  Kim and I won another bottle of champagne...we haven't even drank the first bottle.

Since we're going to take a tour tomorrow we have to hit the sack early since we meet at 5:30am.  That's really early but since the boat is kind of boring at night I don't feel like I'm missing much of anything.  The shows are Vegas style which is good once but after that I need more.  They do play movies at night, but not until 10pm, and no one is really at any of the bars it doesn't seem.  I think things are going to pick up now that people are settling into the ship.  I can't beleive that we still have just shy of 2 weeks left on the cruise.

Singapore