Day after booking flights

Leeds Travel Blog

Airline booked so far

Ted the non-existant travel journal,

Having just booked my flights to Tanzania, I'm certainly feeling like my trip is being cemented, hence starting a travel blog.

What I'd like to attempt to do with this to catalogue what I'm up to, try and record how I'm feeling and hopefully provide some advice for others that might come looking. Which leads me to my next paragraph, what I'm going for.

I'll be living in Arusha in Northern Tanzania at the Sinka Court Hotel. Where I'll be mananging an eco-tourism firm owned by a western women and here Tanzanian Maasi husband. The company provides tours around local villages, where guests can meet with the indigenious population and experience various aspects of their culture. I'm going out there to help promote the company.

At the moment I'm feeling a little anxious about leaving Leeds and my partner and also I'm well aware I've got a lot of other things to do like sort out visas and vacninations, none of which are coming out cheap.

Will aim to update this when I've got anything interesting to add.

Baosafari says:
Hi, sounds interesting. What's the name of the company ? I am in Arusha in february 2010.
Posted on: Jun 14, 2009