Relaxing day! No more activities!

Krabi Travel Blog

Good morning boys n gals, we woke up late this morning. No more activities, wanna lazed around the beach, get tanned. Enjoyed the sun n waves. First we need to find some good food. Am still craving for Mango Sticky Rice. Walked along the shop, found a restaurant with great environment. For the past few days we had our meals at the local stalls, recomanded by locals. Deiicious!

"Alright, what shall we eat??? Shall we order all different dishes, then we share?? " I said.  Everyone agreed accept Yap. He was always the chicky one... "Nope i don't wanna eat yr saliva."  "Fine!! Order yr own" I replied. I couldn't remember how many dishes we ordered....We munched and munched and munched. Thou it wasnt the best in taste but we enjoyed every moment together. After brunch, all heading to Aonang Beach, found the best spot. Get tanned guys!! Spent the whole afternoon at the beach. Mingled with the locals. Had my fresh coconut n pineapple juice.

That nite we decided to explore Krabi town. A tour guide promised to bring us to some great seafood place in Krabi town. Cool!! Seafood!! We met him at the Plaza, but he was late, caught up with work, anyway all were starving. Let's go!! Wow! the road was dark... we were in some village, we saw a dimmed light from far.... Is it the one??? Yup! Mat said. Cool!! M hungry. Ordered quite a number of dishes, Hot n spicy crabs, black n pepper crab, steamed fish, calamari, fried shrimp and 2 veggies. A total of 7 dishes for 6 of us. This should be good, i had that feeling. No tourists only locals. A Thai lady was actually singing at the background. Lai katong!! At last the food came.... look how big the portion is??? "Afik, u better finish the crab." "No problem. I am hungry". Let's start the meal guys.

Fingers licking good!! Thumbs up! Sorry no photos provided. Shall return on future trip. Delicious!! An appetizing meal indeed and it's cheap :)
photo by: forevert2