Krabi, the paradise!

Krabi Travel Blog

Sunset at Ao Nang beach
Krabi - I've been wanting to go for many years back, but there isn't any airlines from Malaysia. Just recently Airasia launched a new route to Thailand, my eyes were wide open....smile from ear to ear. Thanks to Airasia make my dream come true. I started to spread the words among my trekking buddies. Soon few of them replied.... Oh yes!! the trip is on. 4 of them are joining me to Krabi. Hurray!

Ting, that's me always the orgarniser for the team. This round we gonna spend 6D5N in Krabi. Found an apartment nearby Ao Nang Beach with reasonable price. Everything was well planned with full itineraries according to their needs. Hope everyone will enjoy the trip pretty much.
Sunset at Ao Nang beach

First day in Ao Nang : The distance from Krabi airport to Aonang beach is about 45 mins drive. We were so excited when touched down the airport. Couldn't wait to look around. Everyone has heard about Krabi from the movie " The Beach" and the reality TV show "The Amazing race" yet to discovered. At last, we made it!! Hurray! Checked in to our Apartment, settled down, we started to explore the place. Firstly, gonna find a place to have lunch, we were so hungry....I want Tom Yam, Mango Sticky Rice, I want Phad Thai, I want....bla bla bla. We eased for our hunger at the restaurant opposite our guesthouse. Not my favorite restaurant. Need to find more authentic places to have the real authentic Thai food.

Great! Now everyone is satisfied, and approaching evening time.
Sunset at Ao Nang beach
walked to the beach, find a great spot, waiting to catch sunset at seaside.......Oh Oh Oh!! The sun is setting soon... get ready yr camera everyone!!! Start snapping!!! We were like having photogaraphy competition..hehehe!! See who will get the nicest sunset......Ahhhh!! I guess i got enough for today! Is time to clean up, heading for wonderful dinner!

Hey, wat shall we do for tomorrow??? Perhaps we should get a snorkeling trip at Phi-Phi Island?? Let's check out the price....Settled, case closed. We found one with reasonable price. Heading for dinner now n have a good massage later.  We were lucky, during May was off peak season, everything was cheap. 1 hour full-body massage cost 200Baht. Even the tour packages. Enough for today..... bed time....zzzz zzz zzz.
Restaurant/bar
Ao Nang Inn apartment
Ao Nang Inn apartment
Krabi Hostels review
Cozy Apartment
• Good location. 100m away from Ao Nang beach. • Great deal for family or group of friends. • Cozy n homey environment. • 2 bedrooms apt, o… read entire review
Krabi