Isle of Mull, Scotland day 5

Isle of Mull Travel Blog

Today I decided to go it alone and get the bike out for a bit of sight seeing, Today was the day that I would find all the roads on the island lead to the same place, fuel tank full and camera packed in my bag!
I spent all day just riding round from place to place looking at the amazing scenery and wild life. I still after all had to try and get a picture of a sea eagle!

I started from "black sands" and worked my way round in a big circle via the following places; Burg, Calgary, Dervaig, Tobermory, Salen, Killemor, Ballygown.

The roads on the island are demanding and hard to ride/drive down. specially because they are really narrow in places. Apparently there used to be a road rally on these roads, and on the way to salen the is a monument to a rally driver that died in a crash here. My advice would be to take your time and soak up the views.

I did not stop for long in any place today but did take some picture of the land and the sea, Also the island around the isle of mull all have funny stories about them. For instance one them was reported to be were to brothers were placed by their father for disagreeing with each other, they both had half an island each lol !!!

I have posted some of the views that I found, well worth the ride out!
Isle of Mull