3 days in SG

Singapore Travel Blog

I was on a standby ticket going to SG,on the way the flight was not full so I got a seat straight away.We landed about 2:30pm but stayed in the airport for a bit while waiting for my friend's text what to do to as we are staying at hers for 3days.It was raining so hard so we took a taxi to Changi Hospital to pick my friend up then went straight to her place.We talked and rest for a bit,then went out. We went to see merlion and the esplanade,which for me is a must. It was great! I remember when I was a kid,my mom gave us a singapore t-shirt with merlion and the esplanade on it.Until now I can still remember how fascinated I was with that picture.So I think there's small part of me that's been fulfilled.I can now say 'I've been there,I've seen that' and not just on a t-shirt :).
2nd day we went to Sentosa,spent most of the day there and went to Clarke Quay after.We partied all night and didn't get home till about 4:30 in the morning :D. So,last day we just chilled out.went to Orchard Road to have a look around.Didn't buy anything really as I found Singapore so expensive for shopping.Especially for designer brands,it is more expensive to buy it there than here in the UK. Monday the 13th we left my friends house for our flight to Philippines.
It's been good,I enjoyed visiting SG especially to see and spent time with one of my childhood friends.:)