Changi Airport-Terminal 1,2 & 3-The best airport in the world

Singapore Travel Blog

Cactus Garden, Terminal 1
My sister waited me at Tanah Merah MRT station. Then, we boarded the MRT and going to Changi Airport. We arrived in Terminal 2. My flight was going taking off from Terminal 1. Since there is a few hours free before my departure time, I decided to discover Changi Airport with my sister. My sister work in airport, she knows the best where I should pay a visit. Terminal 1 is the oldest of all the terminals, but there has a Cactus Garden and Bamboo Garden. I missed the Bamboo Garden. But I didn't stay much longer in Cactus Garden, because there is also an outdoor smoking area. We had our lunch in Terminal 1, checked in my luggage, took my boarding pass and passed the immigration.
Butterfly Garden, Terminal 3
From transit area of Terminal 1, I took the skytrain to Terminal 3. Terminal 3 is the newest and the most beautiful of all the terminals. The whole building of Terminal 3 is like made of glass. The sun light able to get through the building to inside the terminal. There is Budget Terminal too, free shuttle bus from Terminal 2 to there. Terminal 4 is going to build soon. Terminal 3 has a lot of shops for shopping. There is a pub and bar inside the terminal too. That's cool. The Butterfly Garden is located inside the Terminal 3. Free of charge. You can see the butterfly flying around the garden with those flowers and the waterfall. They fed on nectar and there is a place for them to lay eggs. Only found in Changi Airport, so don't miss it. Beside the Koi Garden in Terminal 2 and 3. Terminal 2 has Orchard Garden, Sunflower Garden and Fem Garden. We went to terminal to terminal by skytrain. The control tower of Changi Airport is also an iconic of Singapore. It looks very cute and funny. I went back to Terminal 1 to pass the custom and waited for my flight. I waived good bye to my sister and I boarded the plane. About 1 hour, I will be landing on LCCT, Kuala Lumpur. Good bye to Singapore, I going to miss it a lot.
Petra2111 says: