Kota Kinabalu International Airport-Terminal 1~Jetstar

Kota Kinabalu Travel Blog

Jetstar
Actually I was supposed to fly on 1 May (public holiday), that time when I booked my ticket, Jetstar was flying daily. But the week before I fly, I was found out that Jetstar only flies on Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun. I was angry, because I wasn't informed that and I supposed to check in my hotel on 1 May. After I complained to Jetstar, only they sent me a confimation about changed of my fly date. Disappointed. The days went throught, my anger was no more, till that day as usual, I went to Terminal 1 to wait for my flight. Arrived in time, I was boarding the plane, nothing special about the plane, same as Airasia, another budget airline, I always fly with. The plane wasn't full, so I can't get the seat I was chosen. I was assigned to seat at the back.
Mount Kinabalu and Kota Kinabalu
Argh! The journey was very short, about two hours, I was informed that the plane was going to land on Changi Airport, on the way, I can see Johor, some islands of Indonesia and at last, I saw Singapore...the tree was planted accordingly, nice beach shore, similar residential flat and the best airport in the world. Disembarked from the plane, I saw many planes keep landed on this airport after us, wow, one of the most busiest airport in the world, that's fact. Passing the swine flu checking counter, the immigration counter, getting my luggage, heading to sky train to terminal 3 & MRT station, going to Little India to check in my hotel, which located on Selegie Road. I don't have much time left to discover the airport, I leave it on Wednesday when I flying back to Kuala Lumpur. Welcome to Singapore, yeah!
Pulau Gaya, Kota Kinabalu