You have a CHOCOLATE BAR down the street??

Leca da Palmeira Travel Blog

my one artistic shot for this year =)
Rested a lot yesterday, as we went to the movies last night and I went a little overboard with the food and caramelized popcorn on my really tenuous digestive system.. hehehe =) my stomach was protesting as it really needed a bland bland diet. so what did we do? We went to a CHOCOLATE BAR of course!

I wish I could take pictures of the menu but the text is all stylish and in Portuguese, but basically they specialize in chocolate cocktails, chocolate drinks, chocolate crepes, chocolate desserts - it's an amazing idea!! And everyone has a card with a 3 Euro minimum, like at comedy clubs - bizarre! We just had a chocolate fondue and some water, we'll definitely be back a bit later for some other treats! =)

The bartender dude was really nice and before I knew it Lenny Kravitz's "American Woman" was playing - haha! He invited us back during the weekend for more of a social scene.
Sunset!
That's okay buddy, not so interested in a meat market =) I gots enough of that in LA! =) I love how the Portuguese look at me and ask "Do you like Portugal?" To which I respond with a hand over my heart "more than the US, querido..."

Saw a beautiful sunset out the window and did a last-minute-ticket-changing-dash using 3 different phones and 2 different Air France office numbers while changing my easyjet flight on the computer! In the end, when all is said and done, I was not ready to leave and so.. I won't! =) Irene has been kind enough to keep me for another month practically =)

It's good, I think. I'll be able to finish up my feasibility study, recuperate and see more of the beautiful country. I'm headed to Lisbon in a couple weeks to another American Embassy party =) Big kisses for now!
kelleeoo says:
Absolutely! Something tells me that might be a while though. ;)
TRE69 says:
sounds like an awesome month is in store for you! =D
jenn79 says:
Love you Kelly!!!! you gots some time for me when I get back??
Posted on: Jun 05, 2009
my one artistic shot for this year…
my one artistic shot for this yea…
heehee! =)