Good Ole U S of A

SMoky Mountains Travel Blog

K, so I'm bored tonight so I'll go back a bit for YALL...haha. So last year, I moved next to my granny who lives alone in the mountains of Tennessee. This was a good chance to have some quality time with a great woman before I left the country for an undetermined amount of time. I helped with with a few housekeeping items. Mainly just removed a pool in the back and replaced it with a yard. Not quite as easy as it sounds. I actually almost lost a limb due to a rusty nail driving into my wrist. After a day with no usage, I went for a tetanus shot. While living up there, I was able to do some good hiking and check out a couple of the Vols games....During one day, my dad came for a visit and we went for a ride through some of the country side. We ran into some family of ours and stopped in for some lemonade on the porch. The old man described his land as God's country. I imagine, if he did need a place to call home, this certainly would be a suitable environment for that...
eirien says:
ahhh, I used to live close to the Great Smokey Mountains for 6 month and just adore the wonderful nature. Thanks for bringing nice memories back :)
Posted on: May 11, 2009
raisin her right
raisin her right
woman of my dreams
woman of my dreams
thats a good lookin yard by now
that's a good lookin yard by now