A Late Arrival in SF

San Francisco Travel Blog

Since we managed to get all my stuff moved out of my house on Thursday, we had to find somewhere to stay the entire weekend.  Brett was flying in and out of SFO and we needed to hit the embassy to pick up my resident visa, so we decided to Priceline it and we wound up at the Westin St Francis for $75 a night - same hotel as Sal! LOL.

We arrived in SF relatively late due to all the final things we had to complete in Sacramento but walked into the hotel to check in just as Sal was walking up to the counter.  What timing!  Sal looked absolutely exhausted and dead (poor thing) but we said maybe we'd meet up later that night.

Brett and I had late reservations at the Stinking Rose for dinner and while we were finishing up, we got a text message from Adrian (acowboy).  They were all out drinking after the game and wanted to meet up. We were tired and just wanted to go to bed but a guilt trip from him and Bill (the_bill), we said we'd join.  Turns out, they were at Lefty O'Douls which was literally across the street from our hotel.  Perfect!

Several hours later, we ended up closing the bar down (so much for not staying out late...haha).  It was great to see him and meet new TBs!  We had a great time, even with the licking Tabasco sauce off my arm incident. HAHA.

Lord_Mike says:
Lefty O'Douls...sounds like Bill's idea!!!
Posted on: May 11, 2009
Lord_Mike says:
Nice!!!
Posted on: May 11, 2009
acowboy says:
lol gotta love the guilt trip... all Bill's idea of course..!!
Posted on: May 07, 2009
San Francisco Hotels & Accommodations review
Perfection in Union Square
Over the years, I've attended several legal conferences at the Westin St. Francis but never actually stayed the night there myself. The Westin has al… read entire review