Up Up and Away!

Heathrow Travel Blog

As of right now, I am sitting on the floor of the Heathrow Airport in London. I am still completley in a daze and can't believe that I am actually on my way to Kenya! (this whole dazed state is probably due to the fact that I'm running on about two hours of sleep in the past 24 hours but that's ok!) The flight to London was pretty uneventful. I watched Marley and Me (and cried my eyes out!) and just listened to my iPod (I LOVE THE CD ALEX!!!! it craked me up!!) and then my dad and I started watching Never Back Down, but my iPod died! We left Denver at 8 at night, and got to London almost 9 hours later at noon London time. It is now 3:15 London time and we are just hanging out charging my ipod and computer waiting to board at 6 for Kenya! We hung out at a little pub in the airport for a while, until i fell asleep at the table and my dad decided that I needed to move around.

I just keep thinking back to one day when I was sitting in class and looking at a giant map day dreaming about how much I wanted to go to Africa..I dont think its really sunk in yet that in the next 15 hours I will actually be there. Its not very often that people can say their biggest dreams are coming true!

I wanted to give a really quick shoutout to everyone at the Westminster Rotary club! Thank you all again so much for your extremly generous donation! I look forward to coming back to Rotary when I get home and showing you all my pictures and everything!

Hi Mom and Linds! I miss you guys! Love you! xoxoxo

alex_cheer says:
I am sooooo glad you liked the CD molly !!!! :D
haha everytime i listen to I LIKE TO MOVE IT i think of yoU!!!!!!!
LOVE the picture of you sleeping!! hahha
pricelesss! :D
Posted on: Jun 12, 2009
marksreynolds says:
Have a safe trip. Look forward to reading more soon :)
Posted on: Jun 01, 2009
kayrae says:
oh and i forgot one thing: i am very glad to see you watching NEVER BACK DOWN!!!!!! go sean faris!!
Posted on: May 31, 2009