San Isidro Park

Madrid Travel Blog

Once again, we woke up late.  I knew that there was no way that we were going to make the market today.  Vlad's friend that had invited us to the bar had planned to go to San Isidro Park today.  Him and his girlfriend invited us along.  We met them around 6 PM.  All of us were moving rather slow from the long night yesterday.  in the park there was a carnival with rides, games, food and lots of fun.  We wandered around for most of the day, just people watching and checking out all of the festivities.  One thing I noticed was the rather large Native American themed rides and street performers.
We left the park when the sun finally started to go down and were all pretty tired, so we decided to call it an early night.  Vlad and I had some dinner and headed home and started to make plans to head to Lisbon.  The plan was to try to rent a car and head out there and return it in Lisbon, and do the same on the way back.  I had been fighting a cold for a few days now, and this night was when it finally caught up with me.  I couldn't sleep one bit, and it didn't help that the upstairs neighbors were talking rather loudly and their child was running around the hardwood floors.
photo by: vulindlela