Day 2 in Madrid

Madrid Travel Blog

Because of the late night, we woke up rather late.  Today a friend of Vlad's had invited us to the bar that he works at to hang out with him.  More random walking today and no pictures because we didn't really go anywhere that I hadn't been yesterday.  I wanted to check out some of the Markets in Madrid, so we didn't want to stay out too late today.  Vlad's friend really hooked us up at the pub - 4 or 5 drinks each and a final tab of 5 Euros.  I know it's not customary to tip in Europe, but I did anyways because that's what I'm used to when someone hooks you up.

After closing down the pub, we headed down to a nightclub where Vlad knew a guy who knew the bouncer and we got in without waiting in line or paying a cover.  The place was packed and there were too many guys and not enough girls, so we decided to leave and just head home.  On the way, Vlad runs into a guy he met three years ago and we chilled with him and his friends until 6 am day.  I guess the market wasn't going to happen Sunday.
Larrys says:
Glad to see that you tipped the waiter. It is not customary in Europe but I like to see them smile when you slip them a Euro or 2. :)
Posted on: Jun 08, 2009