Special Edition Video Presentation of My First Year Anniversary in Travbuddy

World Travel Blog

My 1st Year anniversary video presentation! Travbuddy - The fun way to share travel advice and meet other travellers! Links to my YouTube:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUJZruK--Q8
I have joined Travbuddy since 29 Apr 2008, I've created this special video edition for the mark of my 1st year anniversary in Travbuddy.
(After I have uploaded the video, the compression of the video quality is way too much, so I have been trying to find the best possible conversion for my video and now I edited it and upload it once again with some alteration of the photos in it too.)

The addiction of Travbuddy has gone from stages when I sit infront of computer typing messages to other TBers from different parts of the world till today I've been attending meetups every month.
Each meetup brings lots of memorable moments, fun, laughter and joy.

Travbuddy is an unique connection for all travellers coming together spreading a sunshine smile, exchanging travel experience, having fun and memorable moments in the meetups, with all the different languages singing the "one song" - Auld Lang Syne!

Doing crazy things with people that u meet for the first time, dancing on the street, cooking meetups, travelling together for holiday or meetups, out of all these, the most important thing, we all found the one thing - Friendship, that brings us together to make our world a better place to live in!

Since I took a whole lot of time creating this special video, I'll continue my text in later part.
Meanwhile just sit back and relax!
Enjoy the video presentation!!!
KeikoCreative says:
Mehmet & Deborah: Glad u guys love it:)
Posted on: Jun 12, 2009
dieforu says:
great job Keiko!!!happy anniversary!
Posted on: Jun 12, 2009
KeikoCreative says:
Hi Petra, thanks, no worry is never late:)
Posted on: Jun 11, 2009
My 1st Year anniversary video pre…
My Friends around the world!
My Friends around the world!
My TravBuddy awards!
My TravBuddy awards!
My first featured blog and review!
My first featured blog and review!
My second featured blog and review!
My second featured blog and review!
My travel blogs