Home !!!!!

Bermuda Travel Blog

Home safe. I have to say that I have just had the most amazing adventure of my life. 54 days ,  27,115 miles, across 2 continents, one I flew over  and the other was explored from coast to coast ( North to South). Made it 6,500 feet above sea level to the top of Mt. Bogong,the highest point in Victoria to 400ft below sea level looking for gold in Bendigo. Noodled for opals in Coober Pedy. It was more amazing for me to have someone to share it with. It helped with some of our planning while traveling. Two of us on the computer looking for a place to stay and each other to work out ideas was very helpful.We did this on a basic budget and tried to use the funds we saved along the way to do the bigger nicer things along the way. It really all went perfectly.
We left this adventure knowing this is only the beginning and will be making our way across Southeast Asia in the near future. I hope to set up a travel blog same as this one along the way . It's a great way to share it with others and also a wonderful way to go back and look at what you have accomplished myself. I can't take all the credit. I did have some inspiration and will always be grateful to her for that. Because without her I would never have had a travel experience like this. And I am more than ready to go again. So to you, thank you Andje for the inspiration to see what's out there. I look forward to traveling,exploring and sharing that amazing experience with you again soon. There's a big world out there and it's just waiting for us to see it.