Cruising trough the city

Barcelona Travel Blog

today we got out of bed at07.30pm and got a shower. After the breakfast we went out to go riding a bike across Barcelona, not just normal bikes, but real beachcruiser bikes.

after we got out of the subway at diagonal station we went to Starbucks to get a cup of coffee.

when we arrived at the bikehall we all could choose a cruiser.

We were guided by Inge. everybody got a bike and  we started cruising through Barcelona.

we cruised over the boulevard to Parc de Catalunya and we also cruised through the redlight destrict of Barcelona.

After we had a drink at the beach we cruised through the small alleys and passed de centre de musica (beautifull building).

at the end of our tour we got some tips over some nice restaurants, 2 blocks up from the bikehall. they served good tapas but i finaly grabbed some hamburgers. After we ate  and drank something we went to Parc Quel where we walked and ofcourse i made lots of photo's. It was a warm day between 27 and 30 degrees Celcius.

We went back to the appartment and had something to drink, about 08.00pm we got hungry and needed to look for a nice restaurant. We found a nice restaurant in san Marina called the Textilcafé, where we had some lasagna and chicken curry.

From there we walked to the Ramblas and got another icecream. After that we went back to the appartment to get some sleep.

cruising in the traffic
cruising in the traffic
through the street
through the street
enjoy the ride
enjoy the ride
on the boulevard
on the boulevard
the first bike was my ride :-)
the first bike was my ride :-)
Parc de ciutadella