It's Elementary My Dear...Warren

London Travel Blog

So the day has finally arrived, Warren is trading in the English rain and dreams of a white Christmas for the Australian sunshine and the Christmas BBQ dinner (if Crocodile Dundee thought me anything, he will most likely have Shrimp on his BBQ). How could I refuse joining him for one of his last nights out in the country. So with Sarah in tow, I flew across and met up with Lori & Ruby to give him the send off he deserved.

Granted I have not yet even known the guy a full 2 months, I felt it only right to be there for his send off. Perhaps it was the promise of a pub crawl through London that attracted me. Perhaps it was the promise of seeing Lori and Ruby again or spending more time with Sarah. I dont know, but Ryanair had dirt cheap flights.

After a little difficulty with our hotel, we managed to get an upgrade into the Westbury Hotel, we made our way to one of the river boats on the Thames to have a few drinks to await Warrens party who had been in another bar down the road.

The night went on to be a great night out. We went to many bars I had never been to before including the Sherlock Holmes bar. We also paid Lori a little visit when she was in work later on in the night and ended up eating a lovely dinner there.

photo by: ulysses