Ha Long Bay - Day 3 & 4

Ha Long Bay Travel Blog

Another beef noodle this morning. My tour guide picked me up around 7.30 am. When i was off to the bus, it was almost full. It took about 3 hours to get to Ha Long Bay’s harbor. After we reached the harbor, the guide bought us tickets and we’re ready for sailing off Ha Long Bay… The weather wasnt so good. Like i’ve said so many times, it was cloudy, shady and raining. We were 18 people, spreading in different countries… a family of 3 from Israel, 2 from Holland, 2 from Malaysia, 1 from Canada, 3 from Ireland, 1 from Australia, 1 from Brazil, 1 from Japan, 1 from Germany, 2 from South Vietnam, and 1 from Indonesia ( that’s me ! … ) … Later on the afternoon, we were told that we could swim. Almost all people on the boat jumped out to the sea… i was thinking to join them too before i saw some jellyfish in the water.
scary… so i backed out. The next morning, i was having a bit cold and headache. it must be that stupid sea wind from last night. Four of us were transferred to other boat because we only took 2 days/1 night tour as for the rest took 3 days/2 night. Before we sailed back to the harbor, we went for kayaking. It was quite nice… I was really exhausted when we reached the harbor… and thinking that we need another 3 hours drive…, i was praying that i would have a good sleep. But i didn’t… Reached Hanoi around 6 pm. Time to get some rest and i didn’t know what to have for dinner. Eventually, i went to La Casa for Nasi Goreng. It was nice, but i didn’t have a good appetite so i didn’t finish my dinner. Tomorrow i’ll be heading off to Perfume Pagoda ! Hope i’ll feel much better..
Ha Long Bay