superfriends in lagos

Lagos Travel Blog

It was just another ordinary day in the office. I was going on with my usual stuff, at around 11am, i heard my mobile phone ringing, i looked and saw the name of someone i met during the xmas party of the filipino community. i hesitated to pick the call, because there was one incident wherein he called me and it was a wrong number, he wanted to speak to someone else, my name sake actually, i figured he has no reason to call me anyway. i let it ring and ring. after the third call, i picked up and actually said, wrong number, hahahahh! he said no, he actually wanted to talk to me. we ended up having karaoke that night with another male friend, and that was the start of another good friendship in lagos. again, i'm happy to say that, till now, we are still very good friends, and usually hang out once a week, sometimes to shop around lagos, sometimes, doing nothing or just chilling at home.....or most time, they would bully me to cooked different filipino food. i gladly do it for them, anyways, we all need a little comfort food now and then.
Caliber-A says: