First Christmas and New Year in Lagos

Lagos Travel Blog

Bear with my many first in Lagos, hahaah! I was just remembering the firsts here.

December 23...I attended the filipino community's christmas party. I do not know a lot of people but it is ok. It was time to make new ones anyways. Food were free, again they were serving delicous, familiar filipino foods. I even won in the raffle, a roundtrip ticket to Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.

December 24...The chairman of the filipino community hosted a noche buena for all the filipinos who are in Lagos. I mean, everyone is welcome to come to her house and celebrate christmas dinner there. I met some new people there. Who  knows whether we would be friends or not, only time will tell :)

December 25 to 27... i head out to the beach with a couple of Nigerian friends. we went to lekki side, kinda a lil far from where i usually stayed. we stayed there for a couple of nights. they tried their best to cheer me up inspite of being away from home, and i appreciate the gesture.

December 31... again, the chairman of the filipino community hosted a party for all filipinos  based in Lagos.

huibdos says:
In Portugal (0ne week vacation) we attended the Dutch church. Great feeling, even with Holland only 2 hours away!!
Posted on: Jan 20, 2010