flight to lagos, nigeria

Manila Travel Blog

my brother and nephew were the ones that took me to the airport. i was really apprehensive and excited. apprehensive, because of the new life i would embarked on and excited, well, because of the new life i would embarked on! hahhhah! i guess, the same reason is giving me that ambivalent feeling. I counted the total travel time and it would be like 21 hours all in all. my flight then was 00.20 via emirates airline. i was very conscious of the time, i didn't really want to let go of those familiar faces, but a new one beckons forward for me. i waited till  the last possible time for me to check in everything cause i knew, there is no turning back for me. i didn't want to cry because i knew it would be doubly hard for all of us.  when it was really the time, i hugged my nephew and said bye, he told me in his usual 5 year old wisdom, that he is wondering why i have a huge suitcase? would that mean it would be long since he will see me again cuz i have too many clothes with me now. i said yes and smiled, i know i would miss him terribly.
marix_sublime says:
sure Norman...na warningan na nga lang kita, not much to see dito kasi ndi nman sya pang tourist talaga :)
Posted on: Sep 05, 2014
jumpingnorman says:
wow, you are in Lagos...I should visit you someday :)
Posted on: Sep 05, 2014
marix_sublime says:
Thanks Nolan. There was a time, i wasnt here much, busybee sa buhay lagos, but am back!
Posted on: Dec 15, 2012