The Studies Begin

San Jose Travel Blog

Well I made it out of the North East just barely being chased by a storm that had shut down NY and almost Boston.   They almost didn´t let me on the plane because of weight concerns, I guess I had better watch my weight.

I made it to Miami by 400 in the afternoon and got on the plane to Costa Rica, but unfortunately they had a flat tire and it turned out they couldn´t fly that night so i got to spend the night in a hotel in downtown Miami and go out the next day.   The travel gods stopped being nice to me.   I got to Costa Rica on Monday about 1200 and have started school learning spanish for about 6 hours a day and staying with a family.   The first day was very confusing, there are times that I think I have lost my mind in doing this, but it will probably get better soon.   The people are nice, but I don´t have a clue what they are saying and I am exausted from travel.

Marjoriekl says:
Me gusta el BLOG. Quiero uno. Puedes explicar como a poner fotografias en su BLOG. Si puede connectar mi camera a me computador es sufficiente?
Vive con familia!?!?!? Es bueno o un grande dolor?
Voy a Nueva York en Sabado....espero que tenga mas buen fortuna con aviones y tiempo.
Santa Marjorie