Last week of school

Santa Ana Travel Blog

Well is it the last week of school for me in Costa Rica before I take off for a new adventure.   The teacher I have this week has made all the difference in my attitude about the classes.   They don´t last long enough this week, a big change for me.   She is very kind in her corrections of my mistakes and gives me a sense of making progress.   I just have to remember to breath when I am having difficulties saying a work with 6 syllables in a language that I am learning.

The teacher today asked me to say something in an Australian accent, you know it is hard to speak English in another accent when you have been speaking Spanish for 4 hours, (so put a shrimp on the barbi for me).

Friday I will be taking off for a new destination - iré a Guatemala por avion el viernes para estudiar y viajar por dos semanas.   Al principio me quedaré en Antigua y tambien estudiaré español alli por una semana antes de viajar a otras lugares en Guatemala.   Si quiere alguno cosa de Guatemala, escribame y quizas se lo compre.   Ojalá sea algo pequeno y barrato, porque no tengo mucho espacio en mi mochila y no tengo el dinero de Guatemala.

saludos de Costa Rica

benita says:
you seem to be making great progress with your Spanish, although I cannot translate!
Posted on: May 23, 2007
Marjoriekl says:
Mi querido Sid:
Por favor me compras un nuevo novio.
Alto, rico y no psychotico...por un cambio.
Puede enviarle si no tiene espacio sufficient en su mochila.
Posted on: May 09, 2007