AfricaEgyptLuxor

Luxor -Sightseeing-

Luxor Travel Blog

We took a night train from Cairo. The train was ok. It was kinda same as Italian train.
We were with local Egyptians. It was a good experience with locals.

So, we got to Luxor in 6 in the morning. We took a cab to the SHERATON hotel to drop off out luggage.
A guy at a front desk was so nice, and he even offered us a room because rooms were not filled.

We had to wait for an hour. Then the guy came up to us, and the room was ready.
He upgraded our room because he made us wait. It was our fault to come early, but what a nice guy he was.

Then we took a free hotel shuttle bus to the town.
My god, people constantly talked us....All we could hear is "Excuse me, my friend....". They were trying to sell something and offering horse riding or taxi constantly. My husband is white/an American, and I'm Japanese, but somewhat they think he is an English. So, they say you guys have a lot of money. The UK is really rich, blah blah blah...After a while, we got tired of hearing "Excuse me, my friend..."

Anyhow, we went to Luxor temple and mummy museum. Personally, the museum sucked  because it's too small and not much to see.....
So, we were totally disappointed.

Then we went to the bazar....oh my god, again as we expected, We heard "Excuse me, my friend....."

Luxor