Shopping Time

Guam Travel Blog

Guam Premier Outlets

We had a great lunch at fancy restaurant and I was shocked when my order came because the size was TRIPLE portions of my normal lunch! No wonder Americans are normally BIGger than Asians! LoL!  After lunch I went to Guam Premier Outlets. It is a small shopping centre where most of the items sold are normally discounted price because the qualities of the products have some small defects.

Everyone knows that shoes are girlfriend’s best friend! So, I headed to Payless ShoeSource and got some great deals, so I left the store with two pairs of new shoes :D

At a different large discount store, ROSS, I should have gotten some good deals, however, I didn’t stay very long because I just didn’t want to deal with the chaos and mess from too many shoppers!

Afterward I went to Micronesian Divers Association (MDA) since I had a reservation for diving the next day and had to pick up all my diving gear.

Sunset
This special Wednesday Dive is a-2 tank boat dive. I was greeted by a nice lady at the store. She helped me with every single thing I needed for my diving trip from head to toe! I also got LOCAL
RATE from MDA. I give two-thumbs up for their service.

Later we went to an Overlook of the invasion beach I’d seen before to see another sunset that evening.  This park is located on the top of the hill so we could see the port, the Beach Park and many parts of the island from there. It was beautiful! We also met couple of military guys who happened to do the same thing. I saw another beautiful sunset again today. It was just remarkable!

sweetsummerdaiz says:
Great blog and photos from Guam.
Posted on: Apr 23, 2009